|photo by Maria Jones|
... with the irrepressible Emma Wallace, singer-songwriter, mom, and lover of life and happy endings.
Topics include Emma's "modern ragtime" music to date as well as what she has in store, her perspective as an indie musician on changes in the business over the last decade or so, life with toddlers, the hazards and rewards of emotional investment in stories, and why happy people are neither stupid nor boring, thank you very much!
Follow the breadcrumbs...
- Snowball USB mic
- Logic audio software
- HuffPo article about Pandora royalty issue
- Valerie's A Midsummer Night's Dream video diary featuring Emma's "Pet (Helena's Lament)"
- Elizabeth Enright on Goodreads
- E. Nesbit on Goodreads
- Eddie Redmayne recounts Tom Hooper calling him a f***ing liar
- Dame Shirley Bassey sings "Goldfinger" at the 2013 Oscars
- Valerie's theatre quote lists
- Juvie (stageplays.com)
- Female Transport (Samuel French)